Thursday, January 20, 2011

Questions

What is your computer experience?
During high school I was taught 2D design using photoshop and free hand. Between junior and senior year I took a class at Tyler on Photoshop and illustrator. In my free time I like to paint digitally.

How do you feel about technology in the arts?
Technology is very convenient when it comes to art, in the way that it allows artists to better design what they want to create or make new things by using mediums, such as photoshop or painter, which didn't exist before.

What is your favorite movie?
Tron

What is your favorite book?
Crime and Punishment by Fyodor Dostyevsky

Write a 5 line story about yourself.
One day in the spring of my junior year I went to work on a project at a friends house. I used google maps so I wouldn't get lost on the way there. After I left I found myself in the middle of Valley Forge park. Soon I found myself in King of Prussia then Pheonixville. I was lost. It took me an hour to get home when it should have only been a twenty minute drive. It's too bad I didn't have a gps.

No comments:

Post a Comment